Printed on Could 21, 2020
When to see your major care supplier
- You’ll see your major care supplier each if you’re sick and if you’re properly for normal care. They’ll get to know you and assist observe your well being over time.
- You will get major care suppliers in medical doctors’ places of work, clinics, and well being facilities nationwide.
- Earlier than you schedule your first appointment, contact your well being plan to see how a lot you’ll must pay for a major care go to. The copayment on your go to might price you between $0 and $50.
When to hunt emergency care
- You must go to the emergency room solely if you’re injured or very sick. You could wait a number of hours earlier than you’re seen, and also you’ll doubtless pay a bigger , and have to satisfy your earlier than your well being plan helps pay your prices.
- Suppliers within the emergency room most likely received’t have entry to your well being information.
- At all times in a life-threatening or emergency scenario, name 9-1-1.