Printed on August 13, 2020
Protection losses which will qualify
- Shedding job-based protection, like by your employer or the employer of a member of the family.
- Shedding particular person well being protection for a plan or coverage you purchased your self, like in case your plan is discontinued otherwise you lose eligibility for a scholar well being plan.
- Shedding Medicaid or Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP) protection, like if a change in family earnings makes you ineligible for Medicaid or your little one ages off CHIP.
- Shedding Medicare eligibility, like when you’re now not eligible for premium-free Medicare Half A.
- Shedding protection by a member of the family, like when you flip 26 and may now not be on a father or mother’s plan.
Prepared to use by a Particular Enrollment Interval?
Word: In the event you’re not eligible to use with a Particular Enrollment Interval for the remainder of 2020, you’ll be able to apply for a 2021 well being plan Sunday, November 1 by Tuesday, December 15, 2020.